The SAP Hybris TEK department (Technology Education and Knowledge) cares about providing services to a department of 300 people SAP Hybris Cloud Services and Support.
The team consists of different specialists of various topic areas (7 team members) and works in global scope.
- Create and maintain documentation for SAP Hybris CloudServices (at http://help.hybris.com new project) - an information hub for developers using SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud Edition
- Produce high-quality documentation in English in collaboration with subject matter experts (developers, support engineers, dev-ops engineers)
- Work as a part of an agile team to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Collaborate with other User Assistance Developer (Technical Writers) on documentation standards and information architecture
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to other colleagues within SAP Hybris Cloud Services
- Bachelor degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent writing and speaking German and English language skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them understandable through documentation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and a mindset of user advocacy
- Essential understanding of Agile software development
- Preferred experience in XML, HTML, source code reading
- Basic knowledge of some modern programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Scala, Ruby, Python etc.) is an advantage
- 2+ year of proven experience in technical writing of software documentation