Knowledge Senior Consultant
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
Come and join our SAP Hybris Education team where we focus on creating education material for the latest SAP Hybris software products. We are a multicultural team of over 30 individuals. We develop our coursework in the Agile environment working closely with our product team.
In this position you will focus on creating materials for classes in our C4C area as well as integrations between Commerce, Marketing, Billing, other SAP backend systems and the new YaaS applications.
- Work proactively and communicate with subject matter experts, software developers, product managers and trainers to extract the right information to develop training content
- Create high-quality technical and functional training content in English
- Blueprint and implement an enablement strategy for different products within our portfolio
- Design and create exercises for software development training
- Set up (install), configure, customize and integrate different products from the SAP portfolio
- Work closely with target audience to understand their needs while developing a training
- Work across and as part of Agile teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the products and training requirements
- Design and test functional use cases and business scenarios
- Outline tutorials for end-users and developer guides
- Storyboard instructional material
- Understand complex technical concepts and functional business processes quickly and explain them comprehensively verbally and in writing
- Manage all activities related to the release of training content
You are not afraid of reading source code and you are passionate about explaining it to others?
You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty experimenting with integrating multiple products? Then you are the person we want!
- Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or other related field
- Experience with: SAP Hybris Service Cloud (C4C), HANA, Fiori
- Technical knowledge in few of the following: SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP Hybris Billing (former SAP BRIM), S/4 HANA, ABAP(NGAP), SAP BYD (focus SFA)
- Technical ability and interest in complex programming tasks, software architecture and best practices
- Willingness to dive into technical detail, experiment, configure and demonstrate technical concepts
- Ability to understand business scenarios and contexts and connect them to applicable technical concepts
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Experience working with cloud software products
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (German is not required)
- Former teaching, software development or consultancy experience is a big plus
- Experience integrating disparate systems – data integration or process integration will help
- Experience in Agile software development
- Project management experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Activate or Hybris ALF
- 3+ year of proven hands-on experience in the field as consultant for one of the SAP products
- Hands-on experience in creating technical training content, writing documentation or similar